Become part of History
Join the Mona Vale SLSC Community Wall
Become part of history and Get Your SPOT in the new MVSLSC Clubhouse.
As part of the new clubhouse design there is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to have your name, family name or business name permanently inscribed in a SPOT on one of three panels on the Community Wall. Your tax-deductible donation will exclusively contribute to the costs of the fit out of the new clubhouse.
SPOTS are limited, get in quick so you don’t miss out!
Background Design Options
Design 1) Sand
Design 2) Beach
Design 3) Coastal Foliage
Design 4) Sea Creatures
Design 5) Sea Shell
Design 6) Rough Seas
- This first offer is open until 30th August 2021 and limited to current financial members of MVSLSC.
- Applications must be made on the enclosed forms and accompanied by a payment of $500
- SPOTS will be allocated on a first come, first served basis
- Position of SPOTS will be randomly allocated
- If the number of applications exceeds the spaces available, applicants will be advised and their money returned.
- All successful applicants will receive a tax invoice/receipt for their donation.
- Members may be limited to one spot per family.
- You must provide a clear sample of your name or the family name to be included.
- No other text will be permitted.
- The size of the inscription, the font and the design will be as determined by the Management Committee of MVSLSC.
- Once the list of names has been finalized by the Management Committee, no additions alterations or cancellations will be permitted.
- The SPOT will be a permanent feature of the Clubhouse building and may not be able to be altered in the future.
- The design, placement and construction of the panels on which the SPOTS are engraved is subject to agreement between MVSLSC, Northern Beaches Council, the project architects and the construction company. Members cannot object to the outcome of these agreements.
- In the event of any dispute in relation to this project the decision of the Management Committee of MVSLSC will be final and it will not be required to provide reasons therefor.