Mona Vale Surf Life Saving Club is situated just off Pittwater Road on Surfview Road overlooking the magnificent Mona Vale beach. The upstairs function room and large spacious deck offer spectacular views overlooking the beach from the Basin in the north to Warriewood Headland in the south.
The venue is ideal for weddings, birthday celebrations and corporate events. Weekly bookings are also available for exercise groups, community groups and the like.
The venue can accommodate 70 guests seated (inside and out) or 120 guests for a cocktail style event.
- Full audio visual equipment
- Small kitchen
- Café style round tables and seating with arms
- Bar tables and stools
- Trestle tables
- Full bar with a variety of refreshments and tap beer
- Two professional bar staff and full liquor license
- BBQ facilities including sturdy picnic tables on the deck
Venue Hire Fees
The cost to hire the venue is $650 (including bar staff) for an evening or $45 per hour during the day (plus bar staff if required). A deposit of $500 is required to secure your booking and preferred date. Full payment is required 21 days prior to the event.