Nippers has started!
Every Sunday 9am -11am – bring a towel and water bottle and sunscreen – wetsuits optional (water is cold this time of year).Parking can be difficult, so please arrive early!
Why join Nippers at Mona Vale?
There are many reasons to get your kids to join the Nippers at Mona Vale, including:
- Instruction in surf safety & surf awareness
- Lifesaving & first aid skill development
- Competitive sport activities
- Platform to senior patrolling duties
- To increase fitness and be involved in an active lifestyle
- Enjoyable social activity for children & parents
How to join Nippers:
The club office is open Sundays before nippers at 8:30am.
Nipper membership covers children 5 – 14 years as well as up to two parents/guardians. Membership for parents/guardians is included in the registration fee. Each adult competes a membership form and there must be at least one adult registered.
All new nippers must provide proof of age such as a birth certificate or passport and new adult members must show photo ID such as a license or passport at time of registration.
If you would like further information please contact: Nipper.Registrar@monavaleslsc.org.au
If you would like further information on Nipper Carnivals for competitors, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org