Why join Nippers at Mona Vale?
There are many reasons to get your kids to join the Nippers at Mona Vale, including:
- Instruction in surf safety & surf awareness
- Lifesaving & first aid skill development
- Competitive sport activities
- Platform to senior patrolling duties
- To increase fitness and be involved in an active lifestyle
- Enjoyable social activity for children & parents
How to join Nippers
Rego day will be held on the 10th of September 2017 – 8am till 3pm.
Nipper membership covers children 5 – 14 years as well as up to two parents/guardians. Membership for parents/guardians is included in the registration fee. Each adult competes a Membership form and a Working with Children Volunteer Declaration. There must be at least one adult registered.
All new members (adults and children) must provide proof of age such as a birth certificate, passport or license at time of registration.
If you would like further information please contact: Nipper.Registrar@monavaleslsc.org.au
If you would like further information on Nipper Carnivals for competitors, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org