Please click on the following link to view this seasons Annual report.
The AGM will be held on the 5th of August at 2pm.
Annual Report Link
Notice of Meeting
The 96th Annual General Meeting of Mona Vale Surf Life Saving Club will be held at the Club House, Mona Vale Beach on Sunday 5th August 2018 at 2:30pm.
- Attendance and Apologies
- Welcome to guests and life members
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the 95th Annual General Meeting (draft minutes were reviewed by the Management Committee, are on the website and will be available at the meeting.
- Adoption of the 96th Annual Report
- Adoption of Financial Statements for the 2017/18 Season (full copies of the audited accounts will be available for inspection at the meeting. An extract is given in this Annual Report)
- Notice of Motion: Moved by Paula Tocquer and seconded by Bryce Munro that affiliation be sought for the 2018/19 season with Surf Life Saving Sydney Northern Beaches, Surf Life Saving New South Wales, and Surf Life Saving Australia. Further, that the articles, constitution, by-laws, regulations and resolutions, together with the awards and equipment of Surf Life Saving Australia Limited and/or affiliated state/ territory centres and/or Branches, be accepted without reservation.
- Life Membership: TBA – Moved by—–and seconded by ——- that ————-be nominated as a life member of Mona Vale SLSC.
- Distinguished Service Awards Nominations: TBA
- Adoption of the proposed Fees for 2018/18
Please join the President and the new office bearers for a drink at the bar after the meeting.
To subscribe to Making Waves or to send content to share with members, contact us.
To view the latest news letter or past news letter click here!